End-of-the-Rainbow Cookie Parfaits
Kids and adults will flip for these easy rainbow parfaits that are easy to make
and over-the-top delicious!
- 1 (16.5 ounce) roll Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
- 2 eggs
- Red, orange, yellow, green and blue gel food colors
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 10 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Let cookie dough stand at room temperature 10 minutes to soften.
- In large bowl, break up cookie dough; add eggs. Beat with electric mixer on medium
speed until smooth and well combined.
- Divide dough evenly into 5 small bowls. Color dough with red, orange, yellow,
green and blue food colors, stirring until well combined.
- Scoop dough into muffin pans, making 2 cupcakes of each of the 5 colors, for
a total of 10 cupcakes.
- Bake for15 to 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes.
- Remove cups from pan to cooling rack to cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat whipping cream, sugar and vanilla with electric
mixer on medium high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Crumble each of the cupcakes, keeping the colors separate. Sprinkle red cake
crumbles into each of 12 glass parfait cups, glasses or small jars.
- Pipe whipped cream on top of each.
- Repeat process with orange, yellow, green and blue cake crumbles, finishing with
the blue cake crumbles.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
prep time 30 min | total time 55 min | servings 12
Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 Parfait Calories 330 Calories from Fat 200
Total Fat 22g Saturated Fat 11g Trans Fat 2 1/2g Cholesterol 90mg Sodium 150mg Total
Carbohydrate 28g Dietary Fiber 0g Sugars 3g Protein 3g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 4% Iron 4%
Exchanges: 1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat
Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 4 1/2
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):