Ginger Pumpkin Dessert
Crust and Filling
- 2 1/2 cups gingersnap cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 (3.4 ounce) boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups whipped topping
- Crust and Filling: Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine crumbs and margarine and press into a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Cool.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and milk until
fluffy. Spread this over the cooled crust.
- Topping: In another bowl, beat milk and pudding mix for 1 minute.
- Add pumpkin and spices and beat until well blended.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread over the cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Cut into squares.
- If desired, garnish with a dollop of whipped cream.
Yield: 12 to 15 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.