Gingerbread Cookie Cups
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 container vanilla ice cream
- 1 container orange sorbet
- 1 pomegranate (for seeds)
- 1 orange (peeled, segmented)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F and grease cupcake pan.
- Beat butter, sugar, water and spices until creamy.
- Add one cup flour and the baking soda.
- Roll dough and place in cupcake molds, forming a hollow "cup."
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool on wire rack and add scoops of vanilla ice cream and
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and orange sections and serve immediately.
Posted by Chyrel at Recipe Goldmine March 19, 2002 15:49:50.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes