Graham Cracker Fluff
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatine
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 12 Graham crackers (3/4 cup), crushed
- Soak the gelatine in the cold water. Set aside.
- Mix the sugar, milk and egg yolks in a saucepan. Cook for 1 minute, stirring all the time.
- Remove from heat and add the gelatin and vanilla extract. Set in a cool place until it begins to thicken.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff. Fold the whites and whipped cream into the thickened gelatine mixture. Mix well. Set aside.
- Melt butter and brown sugar and mix with the Graham cracker crumbs.
- Line the bottom of a 8 inch square pan with half of the crumbs.
- Pour in the filling.
- Top with remaining crumbs and chill until ready to serve.