- 1 box chewy fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 plus tablespoons creme de menthe, to taste
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- Andes mints
- Prepare fudge mix as directed on package. Let cool completely before frosting.
- Combine cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar and creme de menthe. Spread over
- Melt chocolate chips and butter. Pour over frosting and tilt pan to cover completely.
- Refrigerate until cool.
- Garnish with Andes mints.
- Cut into squares.
Submitted to Recipe Goldmine by ltlgranny (Linda).
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.