- 1 box chewy fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 plus tablespoons creme de menthe, to taste
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- Andes mints
- Prepare fudge mix as directed on package. Let cool completely before frosting.
- Combine cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar and creme de menthe. Spread over
- Melt chocolate chips and butter. Pour over frosting and tilt pan to cover completely.
- Refrigerate until cool.
- Garnish with Andes mints.
- Cut into squares.
Submitted to Recipe Goldmine by ltlgranny (Linda).