Grilled Raspberry Tortillas
- 4 flour tortillas
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Red raspberry preserves
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat a heavy griddle or skillet over medium heat.
- Place a tortilla in skillet, then sprinkle cheese over half of tortilla.
- Dollop some preserves over cheese.
- Sprinkle cheese over preserves.
- Fold tortilla in half.
- Cook over medium heat 3-4 minutes per side or until browned and cheese is melted.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes