Grilled Raspberry Tortillas
- 4 flour tortillas
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Red raspberry preserves
- Heat a heavy griddle or skillet over medium heat.
- Place a tortilla in skillet, then sprinkle cheese over half of tortilla.
- Dollop some preserves over cheese.
- Sprinkle cheese over preserves.
- Fold tortilla in half.
- Cook over medium heat 3-4 minutes per side or until browned and cheese is melted.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.