Hot Carameled Apples with Pie Crust Dippers
Remember the smell of a homemade apple pie baking in the oven? Here's a quick
and easy way to treat your family to all the flavor and aroma with a fraction of
- Refrigerated pastry for double crust 9-inch pie, rolled to 1/8-inch thickness
- 1/2 cup cinnamon-sugar
- 3 packages (12 ounces each) STOUFFER'S Harvest Apples,
prepared according to package directions, kept hot
- 2/3 cup caramel ice cream
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut pastry using cookie cutters into festive shapes; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar.
Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Combine Harvest Apples, caramel topping and sour cream in medium bowl.
- Serve warm with pie crust dippers.
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 5 mins
Cooling Time: 10 mins cooling
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé and meals.com.