Hot Carameled Apples with Pie Crust Dippers
Remember the smell of a homemade apple pie baking in the oven? Here's a quick and easy way to treat your family to all the flavor and aroma with a fraction of the work.
- Refrigerated pastry for double crust 9-inch pie, rolled to 1/8-inch thickness
- 1/2 cup cinnamon-sugar
- 3 (12 ounce) packages STOUFFER'S Harvest Apples, prepared according to package directions, kept hot
- 2/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut pastry using cookie cutters into festive shapes; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Combine Harvest Apples, caramel topping and sour cream in medium bowl.
- Serve warm with pie crust dippers.
Prep: 15 min | Cook: 5 min | Servings: 10
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.