Ice Cream Cone Cannolis
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese, whole or part skim milk
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1/4 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 8-10 sugar ice cream cones
- Multi-colored sprinkles
- With wooden spoon, mix ricotta, sugar, vanilla extract and orange rind until
- Add chips and stir until evenly blended.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Spoon or pipe mixture into cones.
- Add sprinkles and serve.
Source: Precious Cheese Company
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes