Kahlua Chocolate Strawberries
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup Kahlua
- 2 pints strawberries, cleaned and dried
- 1/2 cup whipping
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate over simmering water. Don't let the bottom
of the bowl touch the water.
- Stir in the milk and remove from the heat.
- Add the
Kahlua and whisk until smooth. Cool until thickened.
- Wash and rinse the strawberries. Dry them thoroughly and set aside.
- After the chocolate sauce is cool, dip the strawberries and enjoy.
- The whipped
cream is for dipping after the chocolate.
Variation: Substitute pineapple slices for strawberries.