Kahlua Raspberry Parfait
- 3 (10 ounce) packages frozen sweetened raspberries
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Kahlua
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch dissolved in 3 tablespoons Kahlua
- Whipped cream
- Puree raspberries and strain to remove seeds.
- Add sugar, Kahlua and lemon juice
to the puree. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and whisk in cornstarch mixture.
Cook until sauce thickens and runs clear, about 1 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Cover and chill.
- For each parfait, layer vanilla ice cream with chilled sauce (and, when available,
- Finish with whipped cream and more berries.
Makes 4 cups sauce.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes