Key Lime Pie Cannoli
These creamy, tart no bake Key Lime Pie Cannoli are a deliciously refreshing spring dessert.
Yield: 6 servings | Prep: 25 min
- Pam® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups fruit-flavored rice cereal
- 3 slices (1/8th each) Marie Callender's® Key Lime Pie
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper; spray with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat; add marshmallows, stirring until completely melted.
- Stir in cereal. Spread mixture onto cookie sheet. Press mixture evenly onto cookie sheet using a rubber spatula or with hands dipped in water. While warm, use small plastic lid (approximately 5 to 6 inches in diameter) or cookie cutter to cut circles from the cereal mixture. Wrap circles around small cylinder (i.e. salt shaker) to form cannolis.
Key Lime Cream Filling
- In small bowl blend 3 slices Marie Callender's® Key Lime Pie (crust and filling) until smooth.
- Fill pastry bag with pastry tip; add pie mixture. Snip corner of bag, to create a homemade piping bag. Pipe mixture into centers of cannolis.
As a spring decorating idea, top with Reddi-wip® and sprinkles.
Per serving: 560 calories, 100g carbs