Ladyfinger Lemon Dessert
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ladyfingers, split
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese. softened
- 1/2 cup lemon curd
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- Set aside 5 ladyfingers; line sides and bottom of lightly greased 9-inch springform
pan with remaining ladyfingers.
- In large bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In another large bowl, beat cream cheese and curd until smooth; add sugar. Beat
on medium for 1 minute.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread half of cream cheese mixture into prepared pan.
- Arrange reserved ladyfingers in a spoke pattern over top.
- Spread with remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Cover and chill overnight.
Yield: 12 servings