Layin' the Chocolate Smack Down
Brownies, chocolate pudding and whipped topping layered in a bowl. This is a
special rendition of death by chocolate.
- 1 (20 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1 (6 serving) package instant chocolate pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 10 chocolate sandwich cookies, crumbled
- Prepare the fudge brownies according to package directions, using the oil, water
- Bake in a 9 x 13-inch pan. allow to cool.
- When brownies are cool, prepare the pudding; in a large bowl, combine pudding
mix and milk. mix until smooth and set aside to thicken.
- Cut the brownies into 3 inch squares.
- Line the bottom of a large serving bowl
unevenly with 1/2 of the brownie squares.
- Pour half of the pudding over the brownies,
then cover with half of the whipped topping.
- Repeat layers.
- Sprinkle top with crumbled cookies.
Posted by Cookin'Mom at recipegoldmine.com.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.