Layin' the Chocolate Smack Down
Brownies, chocolate pudding and whipped topping layered in a bowl. This is a special rendition of death by chocolate.
- 1 (20 ounce) box fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1 (6 serving) box instant chocolate pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 10 chocolate sandwich cookies, crumbled
- Prepare the fudge brownies according to package directions, using the oil, water and eggs.
- Bake in a 9 x 13 inch pan. allow to cool.
- When brownies are cool, prepare the pudding; in a large bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. mix until smooth and set aside to thicken.
- Cut the brownies into 3 inch squares.
- Line the bottom of a large serving bowl unevenly with 1/2 of the brownie squares.
- Pour half of the pudding over the brownies, then cover with half of the whipped topping.
- Repeat layers.
- Sprinkle top with crumbled cookies.
Posted by Cookin'Mom at recipegoldmine.com.