- 1 large package lemon Jell-O
- 2 cups hot water
- Juice and grated rind of 2 lemons (about 3 tablespoons juice)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 large cans evaporated milk; chilled
- 8 to 10 Graham crackers; crushed
- Dissolve Jell-O in the water; add lemon juice, rind and sugar. Chill
until partially set.
- Whip the evaporated milk till set and fold into jell-o mixture.
- Spread into a 9 x 13 pan.
- A layer of Graham crackers may be added on the bottom and top of the
dessert, or just on top.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.