- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 3 egg yolks, slightly beaten
- 3 egg whites, beaten to stiff peaks
- 1 1/2 cups
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease eight (6 ounce) custard cups; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar, flour, butter and salt.
- Add lemon peel and lemon
juice; set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix egg yolks and milk. Add to cream mixture. Stir.
- Fold in
- Pour into cups. Place in baking pan and add one inch of water to pan.
- Bake for
35 to 40 minutes or until golden.
- Garnish with whipped cream and lemon peel or lemon wedge.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.