- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 lemons, juice and rind
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 small box lemon gelatin
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 24 Graham crackers (squares)
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Boil unopened can of evaporated milk for at least 1 hour. Keep can covered with
- Chill overnight in refrigerator.
- The next day, open can and pour contents into mixing bowl and beat until stiff.
- Add juice and rind of lemons, and sugar and beat thoroughly.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Let cool but not congeal.
- Beat this into evaporated milk mixture.
- Pour into a 10 x 6-inch utility dish which has been lined with wax paper.
- Roll Graham
cracker crumbs until fine and mix with melted butter or margarine. Sprinkle over
- Cool for 5 to 6 hours in refrigerator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes