- 1 (3 ounce) box lemon gelatin
- 1 1/4 cups boiling water
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 pint whipping cream
- Vanilla wafers
- Chill a large mixing bowl.
- Dissolve package lemon Jell-O in boiling water.
- Add sugar and lemon juice. Let stand until it begins to thicken.
- Roll vanilla wafers into fine crumbs and cover the bottom of 8 x 10-inch baking
dish with them (save some for topping).
- Pour whipping cream into the chilled mixing bowl, and whip until very stiff.
- Flavor the lemon Jell-O with the lemon extract. Whip Jell-O until smooth. Add
immediately to whipped cream. Fold both together.
- Pour into baking dish over the vanilla wafers.
- Cover the top with the leftover vanilla wafer crumbs.
- Place in refrigerator to set.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes