- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 small boxes instant lemon pudding
- 3 cups milk
- Layer 1: Mix like pie dough. Spread in 12 x 9-inch pan and bake at 375 degrees
F for 15 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- While still warm, mix and spread Layer 2.
- Layer 2: Mix sugar and cream cheese. Fold in whipped topping. Spread on top of
- Layer 3:Mix and pour over Layer 2.
- Layer 4: Spread remaining whipped topping over top. Sprinkle with chopped
- Refrigerate overnight, or for at least 12 hours.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.