As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 small boxes instant lemon pudding
- 3 cups milk
- Layer 1: Mix like pie dough. Spread in 12 x 9-inch pan and bake at 375 degrees
F for 15 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- While still warm, mix and spread Layer 2.
- Layer 2: Mix sugar and cream cheese. Fold in whipped topping. Spread on top of
- Layer 3:Mix and pour over Layer 2.
- Layer 4: Spread remaining whipped topping over top. Sprinkle with chopped
- Refrigerate overnight, or for at least 12 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes