Lemon Meringue Dessert
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) margarine, softened
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 small boxes instant lemon pudding
- 3 cups milk
- Cool Whip topping, thawed
- Mix flour, margarine and nuts and press into a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
- Using electric mixer, beat confectioners' sugar with softened cream cheese
until smooth. Spread over cool crust.
- Using mixer, beat instant pudding with milk for 3 minutes and spread on top of
- Top with Cool Whip; refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.