Lemon Pudding Bars
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners'
- 16 ounces whipped topping, such as Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 3 small boxes cook-and-serve lemon
pudding and pie filling
- Crust: Mix flour and butter. Press into a 15 x 2 x 1-inch jellyroll pan.
for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F. Let cool.
- First layer: Beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar together.
- Fold in
1 cup whipped topping and chopped pecans. Spread over crust.
- Second layer: Cook pudding according to package directions. Cool.
- Pour over the first layer. Use remaining whipped topping to spread over the pudding.
- Chill and serve.
You can substitute any flavor pudding. Instant pudding also may be used.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.