Lemon Pudding Bars
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 16 ounces whipped topping, such as Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 3 small boxes cook-and-serve lemon pudding and pie filling
- Crust: Mix flour and butter. Press into a 15 x 2 x 1-inch jellyroll pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F. Let cool.
- First Layer: Beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar together.
- Fold in 1 cup whipped topping and chopped pecans. Spread over crust.
- Second Layer: Cook pudding according to package directions. Cool.
- Pour over the first layer. Use remaining whipped topping to spread over the pudding.
- Chill and serve.
You can substitute any flavor pudding. Instant pudding also may be used.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes