Lemonade Angel Fluff
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatine
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup pink lemonade concentrate
- Red food coloring,
- 4 cups angel food cake cubes
- Pour milk into a small metal mixing bowl; place mixer beaters in the bowl. cover
and chill for at least 2 hours.
- In a saucepan, sprinkle gelatine over cold water; let stand for 2 minutes.
in sugar; heat until sugar and gelatin are dissolved.
- Remove from the heat; stir
in lemonade concentrate and food coloring if desired.
- Cover and chill until slightly
- Gradually add to chilled milk; beat until light and fluffy.
- Fold in cake.
into an 8 x 4 x 2-inch loaf pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cover and chill
for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from pan; cut into eight slices.
Yield: 8 servings.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.