Lemonade Angel Fluff
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatine
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup pink lemonade concentrate
- Red food coloring, optional
- 4 cups angel food cake cubes
- Pour milk into a small metal mixing bowl; place mixer beaters in the bowl. cover
and chill for at least 2 hours.
- In a saucepan, sprinkle gelatine over cold water; let stand for 2 minutes.
- Stir in sugar; heat until sugar and gelatin are dissolved.
- Remove from the heat; stir in lemonade concentrate and food coloring if desired.
- Cover and chill until slightly thickened.
- Gradually add to chilled milk; beat until light and fluffy.
- Fold in cake.
- Pour into an 8 x 4 x 2-inch loaf pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from pan; cut into eight slices.
Yield: 8 servings.