Lucky if You Get a Bite
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 box instant butterscotch pudding
- Let butter soften. Mix softened butter with 1/2 cup flour.
- Add the cup of chopped walnuts to the mixture. Stir by hand.
- Place above mixture in 9 x 13-inch cake pan, spread evenly in pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Remove and let cool.
- Take cream cheese, powdered sugar and Cool Whip and mix them together, spread over the nuts in a baking pan.
- Mix instant pudding as per directions. Pour over cream cheese mixture.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip over pudding top with cherries or sprinkles or whatever!