Luscious Lemon Squares
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Juice and zest of 2 lemons
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1 cup milk
- Whipped cream,
- Mix butter, sugar, flour, lemon juice, milk, and egg yolks.
- Beat the egg whites
until stiff and add to the mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes in a buttered, 8-inch square pan set in
a pan of water.
- Serve warm or cold, topped with whipped cream, if desired.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.