- 3 mangoes, peeled and sliced
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup natural sugar
- 1/2 cup, packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sautee mangoes with 1 teaspoon of butter until almost soft.
- Spoon mangos evenly onto tortillas, sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Roll up tortillas and place seam side down on lightly greased 8 x 8-inch baking
- Bring margarine, sugars and water to a boil in a medium sauce pan.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring constantly for 3 minutes.
- Pour sauce evenly over tortillas; sprinkle with extra cinnamon on top if desired.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream if desired.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
Recipe and photo credit: Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer