Marshmallow Dream Squares
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- Pinch salt
- 1 1/2 packages unflavored gelatine
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Few drops green or red food coloring (to make a light tint)
- Crust: Mix together and press into greased 8-inch square pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for about 10 to 15 minutes until top starts to lightly brown.
- Filling: Place gelatine, granulated sugar and boiling water into pot, and simmer
10 minutes, stirring often.
- Let cool to lukewarm.
- When cooled, beat in confectioners' sugar until stiff.
- Add vanilla extract, baking powder and food coloring. Blend well with mixer.
- Pour over base and sprinkle with colored coconut!
- Keep refrigerated.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes