Marshmallow Nut Loaf
- 1/2 pound marshmallows
- 1/2 cup sweet cream
- 1/2 cup dates
- 1/2 pound Graham crackers
- 1/2 pound walnut or pecan meats
- Soften marshmallows in cream.
- Finely crumb Graham crackers.
- Quarter dates lengthwise.
- Coarsely cut or break walnut or pecan meats. Mix and work into loaf.
- Store in a cool place.
- Slice when ready to serve, either alone or with whipped cream.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.