Marshmallow Nut Loaf
- 1/2 pound marshmallows
- 1/2 cup sweet cream
- 1/2 cup dates
- 1/2 pound Graham crackers
- 1/2 pound walnut or pecan meats
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Soften marshmallows in cream.
- Finely crumb Graham crackers.
- Quarter dates lengthwise.
- Coarsely cut or break walnut or pecan meats. Mix and work into loaf.
- Store in a cool place.
- Slice when ready to serve, either alone or with whipped cream.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes