- 1 (1 pound) package (40) Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 (12 ounce) cartons Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 cups miniature pastel (or white) marshmallows
- 1 1/3 cup small pastel butter mints
- Reserve 1/4 cup of crushed cookies for garnish.
- Combine remaining cookies with
butter; press into an ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Fold together whipped topping,
marshmallows and mints; pour over crust.
- Garnish with reserved cookies.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 days before serving.
Yields 18 to 20 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.