- 1 (1 pound) package (40) Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine,
- 2 (12 ounce) cartons Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 cups miniature pastel (or
- 1 1/3 cup small pastel butter mints
- Reserve 1/4 cup of crushed cookies for garnish.
- Combine remaining cookies with
butter; press into an ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Fold together whipped topping,
marshmallows and mints; pour over crust.
- Garnish with reserved cookies.
- Cover and
refrigerate for 1 to 2 days before serving.
Yields 18 to 20 servings.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.