Mocha Cookies 'n' Cream
For a crowd, double or even triple this recipe and either place in dessert glasses
or in one pretty bowl and let guests help themselves.
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 2/3 cup chocolate sweetened condensed milk (from 14-ounce can)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container nonfat frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 8 chocolate wafers, crushed
- 6 rolled sugar cookie wafers
- Dissolve coffee powder in the hot water in small cup.
- Pour the chocolate condensed milk into small bowl.
- Stir in coffee and vanilla extract.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into medium-size bowl; fold in whipped topping.
- Gently stir in crushed chocolate wafers.
- Divide mixture among 6 dessert glasses.
- Chill for several hours.
- Garnish with rolled sugar cookie wafers.
Makes: 6 servings
Nutrient Value Per Serving: 201 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated), 2 g protein,
37 g carbohydrate, 0 g fiber, 127 mg sodium, 9 mg cholesterol
Posted by Marla at Recipe Goldmine 1/10/2002 8:05 am.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.