Nutty Chocolate Caramel Bars
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup melted margarine
- 1 cup chocolate
- 1/2 cup caramel topping
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 small box vanilla
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 3/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 3 tablespoons
- Chop 4 squares chocolate and set aside.
- Mix melted margarine with cookie crumbs. Press into foil lined 9-inch square
- Cover with caramel topping.
- Pour milk into bowl. Add pudding mix and mix together.
- Fold in Cool Whip, chopped
chocolate and peanuts.
- Pour pudding mixture over caramel. Freeze until firm (about
- Melt remaining chocolate with 3 tablespoons margarine. Spread over frozen pudding
mixture (will harden immediately).
- Lift foil from pan.
- Cut into 18 bars.
JBic note: Warm knife before trying to cut or the chocolate on top will "shatter."
(Gee, how do I know that?)
Posted by JBic at Recipe Goldmine 7/6/01 12:51:14 pm.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.