Orange Creamsicle Dessert
- 2 small boxes orange gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 small boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 cups prepared whipped topping, divided
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in cold water.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions using milk.
- Reserve 5 mandarin oranges for garnish.
- Fold remaining oranges, thickened gelatin and 1 cup whipped topping into prepared pudding.
- Pour into 6 cup ring mold.
- Chill for 4 hours or until set.
- Unmold onto serving plate.
- Spoon remaining whipped topping in center of ring.
- Garnish with reserved mandarin oranges.