Orange Creamsicle Dessert
- 2 small boxes orange gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 small boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 cups prepared whipped topping, divided
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in cold water.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions using milk.
- Reserve 5 mandarin oranges for garnish.
- Fold remaining oranges, thickened gelatin and 1 cup whipped
topping into prepared pudding.
- Pour into 6-cup ring mold.
- Chill for 4 hours or until set.
- Unmold onto serving plate.
- Spoon remaining whipped topping in center of ring.
- Garnish with reserved mandarin oranges.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.