OREO® Strawberry Mousse Cake
A fluffy mixture of strawberry gelatin, puréed strawberries and whipped cream
is chilled in a chocolate sandwich cookie crust for a luscious dessert.
- 29 OREO Cookies, divided
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- 2 small packages JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 cups strawberries, pureed
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream, whipped, divided
- Cut 3 of the cookies in half; set aside.
- Finely crush 12 of the remaining cookies; mix with margarine. Press firmly onto
bottom of 9-inch springform pan; stand remaining 14 cookies around edge of pan.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water in large bowl; stir in cold water and strawberry
- Refrigerate until slightly thickened.
- Beat gelatin with electric mixer on high speed 2 minutes or until foamy.
- Gently stir in 2 cups of the whipped cream.
- If necessary, refrigerate until mixture is thick enough to mound. Spoon into
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan
to loosen dessert; remove rim of pan.
- Top with remaining whipped cream and halved cookies.
- Garnish with additional strawberries and mint sprig, if desired.
- Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
prep: 30 min | 14 servings
Substitute raspberries for the strawberries.
Nutritional info per serving: Calories 220 Total fat 11 g Saturated fat 4
g Cholesterol 20 mg Sodium 220 mg Carbohydrate 29 g Dietary fiber 1 g Sugars 21
g Protein 3 g
Vitamin A 6 %DV Vitamin C 25%DV Calcium 0%DV Iron 6%DV
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Kraft Foods
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes