- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, stirred into the peach pie filling
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of the peach pie filling evenly down the center of each tortilla. Roll the tortilla up and place them, seam side down, in a lightly greased 2 quart baking dish.
- Bring the butter, sugar, brown sugar and water to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes; stirring constantly. Pour the mixture over the enchiladas.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot with vanilla ice cream if desired.