- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup currant jelly
- Peach halves
- Vanilla ice cream
- In a small saucepan, mix cornstarch and water; add frozen raspberries and currant
jelly. Cook on low heat until clear.
- Place peach half in bowl.
- Top with vanilla ice cream.
- Pour sauce over top.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.