Peaches 'n' Cream Dessert Nests
- 1 (5-ounce, 6 count) package dessert/bakery shells
- 6 half-cup scoops peaches 'n' cream ice cream
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup sweetened coconut
- 1 small fresh peach, pitted, peeled and chopped
- Caramel topping, warmed
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a microwave-safe dish, combine the almonds and coconut.
- Microwave on HIGH
for 4-5 minutes, stirring every two minutes, until the two ingredients are lighted
- In the depression of each dessert shell, divide and place the chopped fresh peach.
- Top with one scoop of ice cream for each shell.
- Sprinkle with toasted almonds and coconut and drizzle each with caramel topping.
Makes 6 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes