Peanut Butter Chiffon Bars
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners'
- 12 ounces frozen whipped topping; thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 roll refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Press cookie dough into the bottom and 1 1/2 inches up the sides of a 9 x 13-inch
- Bake for 14 to 16 minutes until lightly golden.
- Let cool.
- Beat remaining ingredients together, except for frozen topping, until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon over cookie dough crust.
- Cover and chill for 5 to
6 hours or until set.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.