Peanut Butter Fantasy
- 35 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 large box vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter, and reserve 1/4 cup crumb mixture.
- Press crumb mixture into bottom of a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Let cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes.
- Combine dry pudding mix and milk; beat with a wire whisk until smooth.
- Add peanut butter, beating with whisk until smooth and thickened.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon over crumb crust and sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Cover and chill for at least 3 hours.