Peanut Butter Pudding Cake
- 1 cup roasted peanuts, chopped & divided
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (4.5 ounce) container frozen whipped topping
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding
- 2 3/4 cups milk
- 1 (9 ounce) container frozen whipped topping
- 1 ounce chocolate, grated
- Layer 1: In a small bowl, thoroughly mix 2/3 cup peanuts, flour and softened
butter. Press into bottom of 8 x 12 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Cool thoroughly.
- Layer 2: Cream peanut butter and cream cheese. Add sugar and mix well. Fold in
4 1/2 ounces frozen whipped topping. Spread over cooled layer 1.
- Layer 3: Mix puddings with milk until thickened. Spread over layer 2.
- Layer 4: Top with 9 ounces frozen whipped topping. Sprinkle with chocolate and
1/3 cup peanuts.
- Chill for 2 to 3 hours.
Makes 12 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.