Pecan Sandy Dessert
- 1 bag Pecan Sandies
- 1/4 cup softened margarine
- 2 packages instant vanilla
- 2 cups milk
- 1 quart butter pecan ice cream, softened
- 8 ounces Cool
- 4 large Heath bars, crushed (optional)
- Crush all the Pecan Sandies (save a little to sprinkle on top) and mix with 1/4
cup softened margarine.
- Spread into 9 x 13-inch pan or a little larger, if available.
- Beat until thick, pudding, milk (fold in or beat in) and butter pecan ice cream.
- Pour on top of Sandies spread.
- Top with Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle with remaining cookie
mixture or 4 large crushed Heath bars.
- Refrigerate, but do not freeze.
Posted by luvtocook at Recipe Goldmine May 24, 2001.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.