Pecan Sandy Dessert
- 1 bag Pecan Sandies
- 1/4 cup softened margarine
- 2 boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 quart butter pecan ice cream, softened
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 4 large Heath bars, crushed (optional)
- Crush all the Pecan Sandies (save a little to sprinkle on top) and mix with 1/4
cup softened margarine.
- Spread into 9 x 13-inch pan or a little larger, if available.
- Beat until thick, pudding, milk (fold in or beat in) and butter pecan ice cream.
- Pour on top of Sandies spread.
- Top with Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle with remaining cookie mixture or 4 large crushed Heath bars.
- Refrigerate, but do not freeze.
Posted by luvtocook at Recipe Goldmine May 24, 2001.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.