Pecan Sandy Dessert
- 1 bag Pecan Sandies
- 1/4 cup softened margarine
- 2 packages instant vanilla
- 2 cups milk
- 1 quart butter pecan ice cream, softened
- 8 ounces Cool
- 4 large Heath bars, crushed (optional)
- Crush all the Pecan Sandies (save a little to sprinkle on top) and mix with 1/4
cup softened margarine.
- Spread into 9 x 13-inch pan or a little larger, if available.
- Beat until thick, pudding, milk (fold in or beat in) and butter pecan ice cream.
- Pour on top of Sandies spread.
- Top with Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle with remaining cookie
mixture or 4 large crushed Heath bars.
- Refrigerate, but do not freeze.
Posted by luvtocook at Recipe Goldmine May 24, 2001.