- 1 (12 ounce) box vanilla wafers
- 30 large marshmallows
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1 (12 ounce) package Brach's dessert mints
- In blender crush/pulverize vanilla wafers (take about 1/6th of the box at a time).
- Pulverize dessert mints. Mix thoroughly together with wafers.
- Place one-half in bottom of 9 x 12-inch shallow cake pan. Set aside.
- Using scissors dipped in hot water, cut large marshmallows into fourths. (Do
not use miniature marshmallows as powdered coating prevents absorption of whipping
- Place in medium mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In small, narrow mixing bowl which has been refrigerated, beat whipping cream
to stiff peaks.
- Fold in cut-up marshmallows.
- Spread this layer atop the vanilla layer.
- Top with remaining half of crumb mixture. Press down lightly so crumbs contact
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate overnight.
Serve in 3- to 4-inch squares.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes