Pina Colada Dessert
- 1 sleeve Graham crackers, crushed
- 6 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 box Royal Instant Toasted Coconut pudding
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut (for decorating)
* Instead of making your own crust, you can use two ready-made Graham cracker
- Crust: Mix all together and pat into greased 9 x 13-inch pan or two 9-inch pie
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes. Cool.
- Filling: Beat cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and beat well.
- Beat in dry pudding and lemon juice.
- Fold in 8 ounces of the Cool Whip and pineapple.
- Pour into cooled crust(s).
- Top with remaining Cool Whip.
- Decorate with 1/4 cup of toasted coconut.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. It is best to refrigerate overnight or 4 hours
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes