Pineapple Marshmallow Squares
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup canned pineapple, diced
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups crushed Graham crackers
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Flavoring to taste
- Mix all thoroughly, then pack into a buttered pan.
- Chill for 12 hours.
- Spread top with butter icing and cut into squares. (It may be packed in a mold,
chilled and when ready to serve, spread top and sides of dessert with whipped cream.)
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes