Pineapple Marshmallow Squares
- 1 cup canned pineapple, diced
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups crushed Graham crackers
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Flavoring to taste
- Mix all thoroughly, then pack into a buttered pan.
- Chill for 12 hours.
- Spread top with butter icing and cut into squares. (It may be packed in a mold,
chilled and when ready to serve, spread top and sides of dessert with whipped cream.)
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.