- 1 1/4 cups Graham wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup soft butter
- 1 1/2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups well-drained crushed pineapple (19 ounce can)
- 1/2 pint whipping cream
- Combine Graham wafer crumbs and 1/4 cup melted butter. Take out 1/4 cup of this
mixture and set aside.
- Press remaining into a buttered 9-inch square pan.
- Beat eggs well. Add 1/2 cup butter, confectioners' sugar and vanilla extract.
Beat until well blended and fluffy. Spread over Graham wafer crumbs.
- Dry crushed pineapple on paper toweling.
- Whip cream and fold into pineapple. Spread carefully over butter-sugar layer.
- Sprinkle with the 1/4 cup crumbs set aside.
- Chill for several hours.
- Cut into large squares to serve.