- 1 large Graham cracker crust (store bought)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
large can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1 large container Cool Whip
- Cream sugar, cheese, vanilla extract and milk together until smooth (low beater).
- Add crushed pineapple to cream mixture by hand and mix well.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour into pie crust and let set for 2 hours in refrigerator.
- Cut and serve.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine June 4, 2001.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.