- 1 large Graham cracker crust (store bought)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 large can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1 large container Cool Whip
- Cream sugar, cheese, vanilla extract and milk together until smooth (low beater).
- Add crushed pineapple to cream mixture by hand and mix well.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour into pie crust and let set for 2 hours in refrigerator.
- Cut and serve.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine June 4, 2001.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.