- 1 large Graham cracker crust (store bought)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 large can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1 large container Cool Whip
- Cream sugar, cheese, vanilla extract and milk together until smooth (low beater).
- Add crushed pineapple to cream mixture by hand and mix well.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour into pie crust and let set for 2 hours in refrigerator.
- Cut and serve.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine June 4, 2001.