Pineapple Upside-Down Biscuits
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) can
- Maraschino cherries
- Ready-to-bake biscuits, medium-size
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place butter in mixing bowl with brown sugar.
- Drain crushed pineapple juices into separate bowl.
- Place crushed pineapple in
mixing bowl with butter and brown sugar. Mix ingredients together with a fork.
two large spoonsful of mixture into muffin pan cups. Leave some empty.
- Place one
cherry in the middle of each mixture-filled cup.
- Top each with one medium-size biscuit
- Brush leftover pineapple juice onto each biscuit.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Use a fork to remove from pan and serve fruit-side up.