Potato Pie Dessert
- 1/2 pound boiled potatoes
- 1/4 pound butter, melted
- 3/4 pound granulated
- 3 almonds, pounded to powder
- 1 tablespoon orange extract
- 6 eggs
- 4 ounces Irish whiskey
- Grease and flour a pie plate or line with parchment paper. Heat oven to 375 degrees
- Mash potatoes until no lumps remain.
- Separate eggs whites from yolks.
- Beat whites until stiff.
- Beat yolks until lemon
- Add almonds, orange extract, sugar, and egg yolk to potatoes. Mix well.
- Add whiskey; combine well, then fold in egg whites.
- Fill prepared pie plate with
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.