Praline Cheese Cups
- 1 (4 ounce) container whipped cream cheese
- 1/4 cup dairy sour cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cake dessert cups
- 1/4 cup pecan halves
- 1/2 cup caramel ice topping
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla extract.
- With fork, remove a small amount of the center from each dessert cup.
- Fill centers of dessert cups with cream cheese mixture.
- Arrange pecans on top of each.
- Chill until serving time.
- Just before serving, in a saucepan, heat together topping and brandy until warm.
- Spoon on top of filled dessert cups.
Makes 4 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes