Praline Cheese Cups
- 1 (4 ounce) container whipped cream cheese
- 1/4 cup dairy sour cream
- 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cake dessert cups
- 1/4 cup
- 1/2 cup caramel ice topping
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla extract.
- With fork, remove
a small amount of the center from each dessert cup.
- Fill centers of dessert cups
with cream cheese mixture.
- Arrange pecans on top of each.
- Chill until serving time.
- Just before serving, in a saucepan, heat together topping and brandy until warm.
- Spoon on top of filled dessert cups.
Makes 4 servings.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.