- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin or fresh pumpkin, cooked and mashed
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon melted butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Confectioners' sugar
- Beat eggs, sugar and salt until light and fluffy.
- Blend in pumpkin.
- Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda together. Beat into egg mixture.
- Add spices, margarine and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Drop by tablespoonsful onto well
greased, hot griddle or fry in deep, hot fat a tablespoon at a time. Watch carefully
as these scorch easily.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
These taste best served warm.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes