Pumpkin Pie Crunch
- 1 (16 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix (dry)
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Whipped topping
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over pumpkin mixture.
- Drizzle evenly with the melted butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50-55 minutes.
- Sprinkle pecans over the cake the last 10 to 15 minutes of baking time.
- Cool completely.
- Serve with whipped topping.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.