Pumpkin-Spiced Mini Cake Balls
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup cold milk
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 3 dozen vanilla cake donut holes (1-1/2 inch)
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- Beat pudding mix, spice and milk with whisk in medium bowl 2 minutes.
- Stir in COOL WHIP.
- Cut thin slice off each donut hole; discard.
- Cut donuts in half; fill with pudding
mixture. Press each together gently to secure.
- Place, cut-sides down, on plate to serve.
- Drizzle with chocolate.
- Keep refrigerated.
Prepare as directed. Roll in festive sprinkles or mini toffee bits to evenly coat
the sides of the pudding filling.
Variation:Do not cut slices off bottoms of donut holes. Prepare recipe as directed. Insert
lollipop stick into center of each donut hole to serve.
Prep time: 25 min | Yield: 12 servings
Recipe and photo credit: Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com