Pumpkin-Spiced Mini Cake Balls
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup cold milk
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 3 dozen vanilla cake donut holes (1-1/2 inch)
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- Beat pudding mix, spice and milk with whisk in medium bowl 2 minutes.
- Stir in
- Cut thin slice off each donut hole; discard.
- Cut donuts in half; fill with pudding
mixture. Press each together gently to secure.
- Place, cut-sides down, on plate to serve.
- Drizzle with chocolate.
- Keep refrigerated.
Prepare as directed. Roll in festive sprinkles or mini toffee bits to evenly coat
the sides of the pudding filling.
Do not cut slices off bottoms of donut holes. Prepare recipe as directed. Insert
lollipop stick into center of each donut hole to serve.
Prep time: 25 min |
Yield: 12 servings
Reprinted with permission from
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com.