- 1 box instant butterscotch pudding
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a mixing bowl beat pudding mix and milk until well blended.
- Blend in pumpkin, pie spice.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into dessert dishes and chill.
- Garnish with gingersnaps if desired.
Makes 6 servings.
Source: Taste Of Home 1-27-01
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes